Directions to the University of Oregon Campus
- From the North: From I-5 South, Take Exit 194B onto I-105 West. Take Exit 2, keep left and follow the signs to the UO. Go over the Ferry Street Bridge, exiting onto Broadway, which becomes Franklin Boulevard. Follow Franklin Boulevard to Agate Street. Turn right onto Agate Street. If you take a right on E. 13th Ave, you can visit the Information Kiosk.
- From the South: From I-5 North, take Exit 191 for Glenwood Blvd. toward Springfield. Turn right on Glenwood Blvd. After .6 miles, turn left on OR-126 BUS W/ Franklin Blvd. After 1.4 miles, turn left onto Agate St. If you turn right onto 13th (just one block South of Franklin), you can visit the information kiosk.
- From Corvallis on OR-99: Head South on OR-99W S/ SW 3rd St/ SW Twin Oaks Cir for approximately 24 miles. In Junction City, make a right to stay on OR-99 S/ Ivy St. In 15.3 miles, take a slight right at Coburg Rd/ State Hwy 99-S (signs for Franklin Blvd/ State Hwy 126). Follow Franklin Blvd for 1 mile to Agate St. and turn right onto Agate. If you turn right onto 13th (just one block South of Franklin), you can visit the information kiosk.
Directions to the Ecosystem Workforce Program
- We are located in Room 130 of Hendricks Hall on University Ave. University Ave. can be most directly reached from E. 18th Ave. Using the above directions to the University of Oregon (from Agate Ave.), instead of going down E. 13th Ave. to the Information Kiosk, travel down Agate Ave., and take a right on E. 18th Ave. Go three blocks until you reach the traffic light, and take another right on University Ave.
- Parking: There are parking meters along University Ave., as well as a visitor parking lot directly across the street from Hendricks Hall.